Thumpin' Thursday June 22
This Thursday we will be heading to Bardtown to see The Civil War Museum and Old Town Village. If the weather cooperates, we'll spend some time at a local playground before heading back to Frankfort.
- All drop-offs begin at 8:00am. Pickup by 4:30pm.
- Please fill out paperwork on your child the first time he/she attends Thumpin’ Thursday.
- Any 1st-5th grade child may attend. Preschool children may attend with an adult chaperone.
- The signup and money deadline is June 18th.
- Send a sack lunch with your child’s name on it. We will have coolers to store them, if needed.
- Send money (if you wish) for snacks/souvenirs.
- Parents/sitters are welcome (and encouraged) to attend/drive. We will need to do a background check on anyone who plans to attend and chaperone.